What single Player campaigns are included?

I'm thinking of buying the Fortress Italy bundle. But I can't find any information on what campaigns are included? For me this is he most important thing. So could somebody inform me what campaigns are included in Fortress Italy and Gustav Line? What formations are you playing in there? Who did create the campaigns?

I'm thinking of buying the Fortress Italy bundle. But I can't find any information on what campaigns are included? For me this is he most important thing. So could somebody inform me what campaigns are included in Fortress Italy and Gustav Line? What formations are you playing in there? Who did create the campaigns?

I believe the campaigns are listed on the Gustav Line page, but off the top of my head for the bundle there is

Italian campaign covering the Italian counterattack at Gela

German campaign covering the German counterattack at Gela

American campaign covering the American attack at Troina

German campaign covering the Fallshirmjager battle at Primosole Bridge

Polish campaign at Monte Cassino

American campaign for the breakout from Anzio

German campaign about the counterattack at Salerno

There are probably some others but I can't think of them at the moment. The campaigns were made by various different designers.

Bizerte

Conrath's Counterattack

GL Foiling Fustian

GL Monte Cassino

GL Raging Buffalo

GL The Corridor

Invasion at Gela

The Fleeting Moment

Troina (2 versions)

I don't think there have been any user-made campaigns for CMFI or GL. (Plz give d/l links if there are.)