Axis HMG Deployment Time Variance

Has anyone noticed this? I just saw this happen in a CMBN PBEM where my HMG's have a 2.2 minute deployment time. Now in the new CMFI GL I'm seeing two different deployment times in the same scenario (1st mission of German campaign: Fustian). Both are section HQ HMG 42. One has a deployment time of 2.2 mins, the other 10 secs. ??

I'm having the same issue with Gustav, but with the M1919A4, attempting to deploy it in buildings. I have multiple teams attempting to deploy the gun in several buildings and i think it has been at least 3 or 4 turns and it still says "deploying" to two members of each team. Is this the correct behavior? How long is it supposed to take to deploy the M1919A4 in buildings? Are there certain buildings where it cannot be deployed?

There is an occasional bug with HMGs in buildings where they go through the full deployment process (approx 2 minutes in buildlings) and then start over again, sometimes repeatedly. It is not specific to any particular type of MG or building.

There's still an occasional bug with deployment of AT guns also.Just replayed KG Engel with the upgrade.What a nightmare in the first two scenarios trying to get that to set up.For the rest of the campaign i just never bothered with it due to the armour available but even so.Never had a big issue with mgs or mortars since the fix though.

There's still an occasional bug with deployment of AT guns also.Just replayed KG Engel with the upgrade.What a nightmare in the first two scenarios trying to get that to set up.For the rest of the campaign i just never bothered with it due to the armour available but even so.Never had a big issue with mgs or mortars since the fix though.

This issue is not the same as the (now fixed) issue with mortars/MGs not deploying properly in the open. It appears to be specific to building deployment. It has been improved, but still occassionally happens.

I didn't know about this MG deploying in buildings bug. I'm alarmed, because in the H2H game I'm playing, those MGs in the buildings are key to my plan, so I need 'em up and firing ASAP.

Does anyone know how to force them to deploy somehow? how long does it take, when the bug is happening? any help or tips would be much appreciated. has BFC mentioned any plans to address this bug?