New file at the Repository: NZ - Maori Bttn (2013-05-23)

NZ Maori Bttn Mod - v1.0 (CM:Gustav Line)You need the Gustav Line add on and CM:FI.This download contains a rar file of - amended stock battle dress with NZ insignia, - Patboy's netted infantry helmets and - modded faces (based partly on the pacific mod)to depict the Maori Bttn in the New Zealand forces. PLEASE NOTE - It amends the M37 battle dress & brit faces. [You can see this uniform in the GL Kiwi Soldiers scenario].WARNING - It should be disabled if playing other Commonwealth forces as the faces overlap.Credit to Patboy and LLF for their mods.

More...

WARNING - It should be disabled if playing other Commonwealth forces as the faces overlap.Credit to Patboy and LLF for their mods.

Looks good. So just for clarification. If I remove the faces and just keep the uniform and helmets then I will get the helmets for all CW forces and new uniforms for the Kiwis and still keep the regular faces for the other forces.

I strongly suspect that you thought of this already but I will ask the question anyway. I was looking at the files and the uniforms have the [newzealand] tag (looks like the mud, whitewash, etc. format used for the vehicles). Does the same tag work for helmets and skin too?

Ian - thanks.

Yes, you can delete the faces and keep the rest.

Faces/Helmets - I couldn't get NZ specific face skins or helmets to show up so that's why you have the overlap.

The M37 battledress seems okay - i.e. it works with the NZ suffix added as a mod without impacting on the Brit M37 stock bmp. Again, no idea why this works.

Please let me know if you spot any problems.

Am working on a small add-on which adds Maori soldier names and portraits. Should be available soon.