Crucial notofications

Hmm, that would actually be nice. The reason I never play RT is because that would simply be a waste of time in battalion sized battles which I like playing with other people. Heck, you'll probably not be very effective controlling anything above a company and even then it'd be a struggle with lots of randomness and "forgotten" units left on their own for extended periods of time.

I think it depends on the individual player as to what they can handle, but for CM I do not see players wanting to control more than a company, and a few tanks in a battalion size battle. A platoon with perhaps a team, or two, with perhaps a tank, or a vehicle would be a minimum force I think most could handle fine. I say it is up to the individual because I have controlled regiment size forces ok that were all individuals (no squads) when I used to play a game called “Sudden Strike”. Talk about chaos in keeping tabs on a force that size on your own, but I was rather good at it.

I will put my thoughts together in how I see such a multiplayer game working for a discussion in a new thread as it is off topic from this one.

We can all brainstorm our imaginations there for multi-multiplayer RT.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic