This game seems a lot less stable

Just a quick mention to the fact that this game seems to be much more likely to crash or get hung up then any of the other SC games I played, maybe this can be looked into?

For one I had many cases of the game getting some "movement animation error"(or so) when moving my germany Battleship around the Russian territories by Lenningrad. It also seems to hang itself whenever I try to use tab-in/tab-out in menues.(including the 'are you sure you wish to end this turn' tab)

Non of this is gamebreaking but after doing a turn for 30 min just to have everything be errased because the game crashes when you move your battleship(not a constant thing, I could not figure out what caused it but it did happen every time I moved to that field in that turn, might be sub related) is a pain.

Hi Sapare,

There could be a naval movement bug that didn't come up in testing. If you are able to figure out a way to repeat the error consistently please let me know and I'll be happy to take a closer look.

For the Alt-Tab issues, I'm not sure why this would be happening as nothing has changed on my end (from previous releases) that I can think of that would produce the problems you are reporting but if you can provide some PC info including your operating system as well as if you are playing in Full Screen or Windowed mode that will help.

Hubert

So, th black screen freezes are indeed caused by the fullscreen mode, so I switched it to windowed mode and that runs fine.

As for the crashes caused by moving the german ships in the north, I can not currently reproduce it because in my game against the AI I have almost won(and Russian fleet and ports are long mine). So I'll have to look into that more at a later time.