New file at the Repository: ez CMBN v2.01 US Infantry-Patched Uniforms_Normandy (Khak

Before I delete the older d/lds, just to confirm these replace the Khaki and Olive Green mods posted a couple days ago, yes?

Yes.

Some people had problems extracting the compressed files due to a "filename is too long for the destination" error. I suspect that this happens because the destination folder for those folks is buried under several other layers of higher level folder/directory names so that the total dataset string name (for Operating System purposes) for these extracted files on a person's PC exceeds 258 characters.

This newer "ez_us_infantry_division_uniform (CMBN v2).rar" files contain shorter folder and subfolder names in order to avoid the "filename too long" errors. My original intent was to help people easily distinguish between the Version_1 and Version_2 variants of these uniform files by using descriptive sub-folder names. As with all things Microsoft, no good deed goes unpunished. Sorry for the inconvenience. Enjoy these v1 original ez/mjk mods. Good luck and good gaming.

I only had a problem with the "distinct" file. the other two were fine. But, thank you for redoing all 3.

You are welcome. I figured if someone had a problem, more would likely come as well. It was easier to fix it now while memories were fresh than to dust cobwebs off sodden brain cells later! Hopefully, no one else will bump into the issue now. Good luck and good gaming.