command & control

i have a question on C2

reading the manual i understood that the "enemy spotting" info moves on the command chain .... but i suppose that if a "first" unit spots an enemy unit, and is connected to its HQ, within seconds or a few minutes, all other friendly units connected to the same HQ should share the same info

that means that the other friendly units connected (HQ + other squads in the platoon) should at least have an icon of the enemy spotted by the "first" friendly squad ... ok they do not see it directly but they should know there is an enemy in that "area" of the map ("question mark" icon for example) ... so they could use "target area" commands etc etc

i ask you if that's correct because in my first battles it seems to me that it is not like that .... it seems to me that the HQ and other friendly units connected do not share the same infos because the enemy icons they see are just what they directly see or hear ...

maybe i am wrong (sure i am :)) ... but well, how it works ??

i have a question on C2

reading the manual i understood that the "enemy spotting" info moves on the command chain .... but i suppose that if a "first" unit spots an enemy unit, and is connected to its HQ, within seconds or a few minutes, all other friendly units connected to the same HQ should share the same info

that means that the other friendly units connected (HQ + other squads in the platoon) should at least have an icon of the enemy spotted by the "first" friendly squad ... ok they do not see it directly but they should know there is an enemy in that "area" of the map ("question mark" icon for example) ... so they could use "target area" commands etc etc

i ask you if that's correct because in my first battles it seems to me that it is not like that .... it seems to me that the HQ and other friendly units connected do not share the same infos because the enemy icons they see are just what they directly see or hear ...

maybe i am wrong (sure i am :)) ... but well, how it works ??

Well first off, you can use the target area any time you want :).

Second of all, are you sure your units can communicate? I.e. they are connected either by voice or sight?