Wanted: Some brave volunteers!

I have recently completed a custom scenario I was thinking about putting up at the repository. However, I think it would be proper to get some testing done before then.

So, I am asking for several volunteers to test a Head-to-Head scenario.

The scenario's name is "My Backyard" and is intended to simulate a huge plastic army men war I had when I was a kid on summer vacation.

The map is 1200m by 1600m, half open field, and half forest and swamp. The terrain is rather simple, but it is intended to be.

Each player recieves a new bucket of soldiers approximately every 15 minutes, with slight variation. Reinforcements will continue to arrive for over an hour, until finally you get a large chunk of troops, and are then left to fight to the finish. Air support is included in the reinforcements.

There are six terrain objectives, each worth 1000 points, the final goal of the game is to hold more than half of the objectives.

There is no AI plan so this must be played Head-to-Head. My schedule doesn't allow for any spare time right now, so that is why I am asking for volunteers. If you wish to try the scenario, please PM me your email address so I can send a copy of the scenario.

If you do test out the scenario, please do not hesitate to provide feedback, all comments and criticisms are welcome.

557972_553208661371069_2104918560_n.jpg

538348_553208651371070_2068487670_n.jpg