re-install and patching

Hi all

I have to do a full install of CMBN and Italy. I am downloading the 2.0 upgrade now and the 1.11 patch now for PC.

My question is this... there are several earlier patches before 1.11 do I need to download and install all of them individually before 1.11 and then the 2.0 upgrade.

cheers lads

Do the v1.11 patch first, then copy and rename your game file. That will preserve v1.11 for compatibility w/others, if you desire. THEN install v2.00 upgrade over the original v1.11. This will leave you with two install, one v1.11, the other v2.00.

This is not necessary if you don't want to play non-upgraders.

Ken

Do the v1.11 patch first, then copy and rename your game file. That will preserve v1.11 for compatibility w/others, if you desire. THEN install v2.00 upgrade over the original v1.11. This will leave you with two install, one v1.11, the other v2.00.

This is not necessary if you don't want to play non-upgraders.

Ken

Ken

I do not think you understood what i was asking mate. I was wondering whether or not i needed to download the previous patches that came before before 1.11. Or does 1.11 include all ealier patches.

para

This is not necessary if you don't want to play non-upgraders

I can't believe any v2.00's would stoop so low as to play non-upgraders?!?! I removed them as "buddy's" at christmas and if I saw one in the street I would cross over... :D

Para here's a quote from the CM:BN patches page:

This v1.11 patch of CM Battle for Normandy is all inclusive. It can be installed over any previous version of the game, 1.00, 1.01 or 1.10, and it works for both base-game only installs as well as those that have the Commonwealth bundle.

I think that clears up any uncertainty on this one...