Integrating CMCF

It was a good question - still not answered... So, does he need to need to run the 2.0 installer again if he installs the CW module over a v2.0 CMBN?

Since CW was not v2.0, I would think one does need to do that.

(PS Evo6tme: If you have any mods in your Z folder, move the folder out of the CMBN game folder before you install a patch and afterwards move the Z folder back to its originalk position.)

Yes, you will need to run the install again. Be sure to check the options to upgrade both the base game and CW module.

(PS Evo6tme: If you have any mods in your Z folder, move the folder out of the CMBN game folder before you install a patch and afterwards move the Z folder back to its originalk position.)

Moving the Z folder in and out has no affect on installation. What matters is if there are mods in the Z folder that are not compatible with the latest installed version.

Yes, that what was I was alluding to. Many (including me on occasion) forget to remove the Z folder when doing patches and upgrades despite the warnings to do so from BF. My understanding is that it is possible to mess up a mod or create some problem (in addition to the fact that some mods may not be compatible with the new version - but there's nothing one can do about that until one sees a problem).