Looking for a Thread - Need Some Help

I've spent the last hour searching for a thread that had some info about limiting the range of fire into and through woods. Someone had posted with photos showing ranges through woods using different terrain beneath the trees. I know I just saw this thread in the last day or two, but I haven't had any luck finding it with the search feature.

I've primarily tried searching by usernames of some of our more prolific mapmakers, but... I can't remember whether this was in the CMBN forum, CMFI or either of the Maps & Mods. I usually bookmark these helpful posts, but I obviously missed this one. :o Meanwhile, I'll go back to work on a map of the area around Saint-Barthélemy.

Thanks in advance

I've spent the last hour searching for a thread that had some info about limiting the range of fire into and through woods. Someone had posted with photos showing ranges through woods using different terrain beneath the trees. I know I just saw this thread in the last day or two, but I haven't had any luck finding it with the search feature.

I've primarily tried searching by usernames of some of our more prolific mapmakers, but... I can't remember whether this was in the CMBN forum, CMFI or either of the Maps & Mods. I usually bookmark these helpful posts, but I obviously missed this one. :o Meanwhile, I'll go back to work on a map of the area around Saint-Barthélemy.

Thanks in advance

Probably not the exact thread you´re looking for, but right search term would be "low bocage", which is part of the solution limiting LOS/LOF into and through woods. Here´s some useful stuff:

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=100109

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=100111