Playing as CP , took control of major Serbian cities including last capital Uskup. Only 2 small towns under control of Serbs. Will the Serbs surrender ? Or they continue fighting?

İt is obvious after losing Danzig,Salzburg, Graz etc.. both Germans and Austrians losing morale heavily every turn. İs it possible to see those NM cities in the ledger or end turn report.

Hi Ataman

The Serbs will surrender if their capitals have fallen and they have less than 2 units left inside Serbia. This will provide them with an opportunity to vacate their country should they wish, or to continue putting up a fight within their territory.

Each town has a generic National Morale value of 12 points per turn, so added up together Germany will be losing 12 NM points x the number of towns lost every turn (and more if any cities are lost).

My only worry about what you've suggested is that it would make for a very long end of turn report if these were included in that, e.g. think of when Russia has lost a large number of resources?

Bill

The idea of a end turn report of NM/loss gain would indeed be something I would be interested in seeing. But instead of showing every town and all the calculations, I advice oneof the two following:

1.Only show the total plus or minus NM every end of the turn

2.Show all NM lost due to lost territories, and ell NM won due to held territories, and then the overall change.

Something simple like that would prob not be a problem, it is much like how it just states "Britian made ... mpp" (whatever the text is) instead of saying "this mine made 20mpp, this one made 10mpp....."