Ottoman withdrawn from war, ships used to scout

Honestly? I knew of this "glitch" but I assumed no one would ever abuse it, guess I was wrong.

So, after the Ottoman empire withdraws from the war the CP player can use them to scout, this HAS to be adressed as it is the most irksome(and cheap) thing I have ever seen. My opponent used it to scout out my Destroyers and Battleships, then get in his level 4 subs to sink the my ships.

Personally I would have assumed the brits would convescate the Ottoman ships and use them as their own for the lengh of the war, but at very least make them stuck in the little Ottoman sea they got.(while at it, after Ottoman withdraw from war Entente should have free reign to move through to the Russian Sea.(idk the names, but you know what I am refering to) It is stupid as heck to have CP players hide the Austrian fleet in ther to be untouchable(unless that is some historic acurate thing, which I doubt)

I would go with very gamey. Different if perhaps turn 1 if Turkey is not yet at war and scouting shore lines. However they are surrendered and would not be in the middle of a war or would already be confiscated or sunk.

Hopefully a fix can be put in the future to not allow such moves.