Screencapture in Win7- How? I get black screen.

When I capture a screen in Win7 on ANY Shockforce game I get a black screen-doesn't matter if I use Printscreen or any screencapture utility. I can capture screenshots but not in the Shockforce game. I could in my XP machine (that just died).

All my games and modules are patched up to the latest.

Specs.

Win7 Service Pack 1

HP P6-2120t

Intel R Pentium R CPU G630, 270GHZ 2.70GHZ

4 GB of RAM

64-bit Win7 home edition

Thanks but I tried Fraps and Screenshot Captor and the paste function in PAINTNET. All they give me is a black screen. It's got me stumped. Fiddled withall the settings in the game.

I don't have an after market video card yet-just an embedded NVIDEA chip.

Been GOOGLING all afternoon-they say disable hardware acceleration but that's strange -I can take screen shots with the same computer of Silent Hunter 4.

Decksawash.jpg

I don't know how many games it's common to, since CMBN/FI are the only games for which printscreen doesn't work on my Win7 machine.

What with the new "everything has to be in My Documents" thing that FI has had to hew to, it seems like MS delights in making simple working things into a Pain-in-the-****.

Baneman-try FRAPS as was suggested by GreenAsJade. It works-it defaults to the F10 key as the default. I'm using the demo right now and it works like a charm. Don't even get me started on the Win7 small issues that are BIG issues for me-like simple screen captures. Why it works and others don't-I don't know.