Virus in Download??

• 4 weeks later...
Well, actually it does'nt help, the exe file doesn'nt work or the installation is interupted...

schould I deactivate A/V during installation? But it will tell me everytime, that there is a virus...

help?

For me it worked to exclude the .exe file from checking in the settings of the anti-virus scanner

Accoma - as Hubert said, whitelist ('exception', 'ignore', etc.) the installer and the game executables in your security software. Such functions as 'real time protection' or 'anti-virus' sections of the program would be where these 'exceptions' need to be added. 'Firewall' portions of security programs typically are not the issue (although they can be for license activation). However some firewalls do quite a bit of checking of programs and they can potentially interfere too.

If necessary, temporarily disable your security software during the installation and license activation steps. You will likely have to add the exceptions/ignores/whitelist for the executables when you turn on your security software again.