Installation Problem - BFN/ CW Bundle

HI

I have recently purchased the Battle for Normandy/ Commonwealth bundle.

I have not been able to install it because the install file will not extract.

I have tried four times to extract the file, but each time I get the message:

CRC failed in CMBN_CW11_BUNDLE_Setup_1h.bin

Unexpected end of archive.

I have downloaded three seperate versions of the install file, and I get the same message every time.

Can anyone help me please?

I am running Windows 7 Professional, 64 bit with 8GB of RAM.

Thanks

Malcolm

I screwed around with my anti-virus for a bit here, as I have experienced the same problems when originally trying to install the CW demo in order to decide whether or not I wanted to purchase the game. What I have done is run the installation program as an administrator. While it was taking its requisite 10 minutes to open, my virus scan informed me it had quarantined and deleted a (my memory isn't working well right now) a "Hellenistic" virus. (Kinda f'd up to hate on us Greeks like that). Anyways, I told the program, which was Norton Antivirus to ... shoot, forgetting terms here again, told it to take it back from quarantine, and ignore it from now on. This was all before I accepted the fact that CMFI was attempting to access my computer.

Having done this, the .bin file or whatever offender it was ran smoothly. As it is still installing as I write this, I'll let you... eh what am I talking about just keep reading here... yes it has worked. I think the Norton anti-virus is worried about the low amount of people who have downloaded this .exe, which I believe is extracted from the Setup.exe and therefore is looked at as some type of trojan or what have you. Wow... I hope someone can articulate this better than myself. Anywho, it appears to be working. I've disabled my anti-virus in the past to install the demos, apps, what-have-you, only to have them deleted upon reboot. Because I managed to tell my anti-virus to stop quarantining and deleting this essential file, I think my problems solved permanently.

Now its just time for some techie to translate this into actual text.

Hope you figure it out buddy! I think I got lucky here, managing to capture it before I ran the setup. Just make sure to run it as admin, as that seems to always solve windows related problems.

Sucks that you paid for these programs to run, and they aren't working. I'm just dealing with the Demos!!