Scenario of the month: September at theblitz.org

Hello Gentlemen,

This is a heads-up for those of you interested that the 'Scenario of the month: September' starts today at theblitz.org

The scenarios which will be playtested are:

CMBN: Le Desert

CMBN-CW: CW 18 Platoon

CMFI: Gateway to Palermo

If you are interested in taking part,please post in the thread below specifying which which scenario(s) you wish to test:

http://www.theblitz.org/message_boards/showthread.php?tid=62658

A quick recap. of the rules:

1) Each month 3 scenarios will be nominated,with one scenario coming from each available CMx2 game/module.

2) You can sign-up to playtest any of the monthly scenarios and there is no limit of the number of scenarios you can play. You can sign-up to test one, two, or all three monthly scenarios.

3) Your opponent and the side you'll play on will be randomly decided.

4) The game will count as an on-ladder game and will be reported just like a regular game unless you otherwise agree with your opponent. [the options are: report it as a ladder game,report it as a non-ladder game, don't report it]

5) At the end of each scenario you test, you will be asked to rate how well balanced and entertaining the scenario was.

6) The allied player is the one who will start the setup and send the first turn to his axis opponent.

7) The games are to be played using 'Warrior' as skill level unless otherwise agreed.

Some other considerations to know, for those of you less familiarized with the required Blitz etiquette/house rules that will be used.

Pre-planned artillery strikes are not allowed if you're the defender, due to the small setup zones. It is however, allowed if you're playing with the attacking side.

If you can't play for an extended period of time due to vacations, holidays, real-life issues etc., please let your opponent know about it.

Me and my opponent are just about to finish 'Fight at Vallebruca'.It seems evenly matched indeed. I'm not sure if my opponent will 100% agree,though,as the battle pretty much went in my favor :)

I guess i'll have to wait to see the other results before finally deciding if it's h2h worthy or not