A few bugs....

1. for some reason, squads won't kneel while stopping when positioned on ramp terrain (like a steep hill)

2. had a case that AT gun (U.S) doesn't fire because crew was crawling back and forth, never getting to aiming position.

has anyone else experience these bugs?

I haven't seen 1., but wriggling ATG crews is a problem from CMBN onwards. My impression is that it's to do with space in the tile that the gun is meant to be in. Some orientations of the gun make the gun model take up so much room that there's not enough space for all the crew to settle, so they constantly hunt around for a space to kneel/cower, sometimes even crawling off into the distance if their pathing is sufficiently SNAFU. You may be able to cure it by giving the gun a Face order to a different place, though that will void your "static from setup" camo bonus. But that's a pretty pointless bonus if your gun's never going to fire, I suppose.