Must see Weaponology Episode! Grenades,RPGs, pineapples

This is a terrific and informative episode, in which a great deal of weaponry from the game is featured. These include: the bazooka, Panzerschreck, Panzerfaust, pineapples, Mills bombs, Stielhandgrante 39 and the astounding range to which it can be thrown, Haftholladung, sticky bomb, rifle grenades for both sides, demonstrations of hollow charge effects, Shermans, Mark IV F2, Stugs, Panthers, Mark IV/H, M10 ,Puppchen, Boys ATR and much more.

Hope a whole bunch of you get to see this!

Regards,

John Kettler

Sorry John, but Weaponology has to be the most annoying military themed programme i have seen, if i didn't know it was serious, i'd think it was a parody, this show encapsulates all that i hate about the way information can be presented on TV, it's military MTV !!!

Military Channel, huh, well I don't have it on my TV. Not that I watch TV, just here and there when I'm to tired to hang in front of the PC.

By the looks of it I can support noob's view about the way they show the information. Similar thing can be said for a lot other doc. channels though. Quantity over quality most of the time. I can as well skip them all.

Military Channel, huh, well I don't have it on my TV. Not that I watch TV, just here and there when I'm to tired to hang in front of the PC.

By the looks of it I can support noob's view about the way they show the information. Similar thing can be said for a lot other doc. channels though. Quantity over quality most of the time. I can as well skip them all.

The series Soviet Storm was a notable exception, the 3D graphics were good, some of the information was new to me, and the visual touches they added were actually artistic and enhanced the programme.

Yeah that's why I said "most of the time". I know a pearl happens here and there.

Actually i find most WW2 documentaries are ok, even if some can suffer from style over content, i always manage to watch them, but with Weaponology, i just can't watch them without getting almost instantly annoyed.