QB Battle Length

QB maps have a set of data (weather, time of day etc) attached to them including Length of Battle. Quite a lot of the CMFI QB maps have 2 hours as their Length of Battle.

If I create a QB and select a battle length of say 45mins in the QB selection screen, then choose a map that has battle length data of say 2 hours, will this cause a problem? I am thinking that the ai is time-driven so the ai might plan to do something at 1 hour but my battle ends after 45 mins.

Is it better to match the battle length I select with the battle length that is attached to the map I want to play?

If I create a QB and select a battle length of say 45mins in the QB selection screen, then choose a map that has battle length data of say 2 hours, will this cause a problem? I am thinking that the ai is time-driven so the ai might plan to do something at 1 hour but my battle ends after 45 mins.

Is it better to match the battle length I select with the battle length that is attached to the map I want to play?

No, it will likely not be a problem; none of the AI plans will need 2 hours to be executed - however if you feel you need more time to play the QB (on a large map for instance), then go for the longer time.

cheers/

sdp