A small but quite annoying bug in TCP/IP play

When I join a TCP/IP game, not host one, all my vehicles constantly play the loudest moving sound instead of the idle sound.

I was a bit miffed when I had some 20 Semoventes in ambush positions on some idyllic hills and this Beautiful Moment was drowned out in the noise of a nearby Monster Truck rally.

This has happened with all the Italian tanks, I will need to test US & German.

I have also witnessed several times a condition where my unit will simply stop what it is doing and glitch in place until I remove the order and give it again. No suppression, no bogging or anything like that.

This stuff has only happened in TCP/IP. No sweat, since it is the hardest gamemode to sync properly and thus buggiest. But I like it. :D

Will do some more testing when I get the time.

It's a great game, thanks BFC!

I'll have to try that out. I have another quite nasty bug to report that happened to me in a TCP/IP game. I ordered an Italian scout team into a Fiat truck and after they dismounted they had lost their weapons, both in the UI and the 3d model was also gone. They could not fire. It was a small scenario so the loss of 3 men was quite painful. :D

Toggling the sound does fix this issue when it pops up, but I found yet another bug, this one happens in singleplayer too...

Basically, the pivot point on the turret of the PSW231 is in the wrong place. It should be in the middle, but it is on the edge. The result is that when the PSW231 turns it's turret, it looks like the lid being slid off a jar.

If you give it a cover arc directly behind it the turret ends up hovering in the air next to the vehicle.

Well I did give it a second thought after I got burned thinking the panels on one of the T-62s were bugged in CMSF, but the vehicle commander's severed head hovering in the air 2 meters away from the rest of his corporeal presence had me suspicious. :D

If you unbutton before giving the arc the entire pixelguy hovers next to the armored car. And dies unsurprisingly fast. :D

It looks like this and it happens every time. If it was an Italian design I could deem this legit. I jest, I jest!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/818/bugyht.jpg/