Unable to stock up unit.

Sapare,

Was the little nationality icon for that unit still blinking when you went to reinforce it?

There is a very, very occasional "glitch" that has bedeviled the system. You right click on a unit to check its status (or something like that) and then go to another unit (or whatever) and when you go back to the first unit you discover that the first unit is no longer available for movement or reinforcement or whatever (i.e., it is like it has already moved or attacked for the turn).

It doesn't happen very often, but it is annoying when it does. It has (apparently) been researched, but the error is so rare and un-replicatable (if that is a real word) that fixing it has been impossible. (I asked about this in regard to one of the earlier itterations of the series.)

MJY

Nope, I reloaded the save and tried it again (now after being a few turns further into the turney)

Flag is still blinking, could in theory put unit on transport, but cant stock up. If a mod is interested in the save file I could send it to them.(but as this is still an important ongoing game I dont want to just throw the save file out there)

Nope, I reloaded the save and tried it again (now after being a few turns further into the turney)

Flag is still blinking, could in theory put unit on transport, but cant stock up. If a mod is interested in the save file I could send it to them.(but as this is still an important ongoing game I dont want to just throw the save file out there)

Probably Bill or hubert will pass here to help you out man, just wait, they will ask for the save file. :)

norvandave, what Sapare ment wasn't a tech upgrade but a reinforcement.

You can see that the detachment can indeed be reinforced up to ten by a look on the unit information:

current strength 6 (of 10).

I guess that Bill is on the right track here, that the units has been cut of.

Unfortunatly no way to tell with most of the screen shot blacked out (which is btw. probably not the best idea if you want to get help fast).

It it is the being cut off deal then. I did not know that rule existed. Good to know.(Most of the screen was blacked out for the simple deal of this being an ongoing match in a tournament, I prefer not to give intelegence out.)

Thanks all, solved then.