The loggers

In CMBO I played a scenario that I call The Loggers but not sure that that is the correct name. It is a small scenario about some German pioneers out logging and an American patrol stumbles upon them. The battle is small and interesting. Some German snipers, American M8s and I believe a lite tank or two and a German armoured car or two. I plan on remaking, from memory, that scenario for CMBN and would like the credit, if its good, to go to the original builder. Its been years so don't have the scenario anymore and don't remember the builders name.

I tried Senario Depot but couldn't find that scenario. I have some salvage from the first Senario Depot from when it went off line for a while, dont remember the reason. I've got about 600 CMBO senarios in that "salvage" but still cant find that particular scenario.

Are you sure it was a CMBO scenario (Small Gain, maybe?!?)? Irc something similar in CMAK (ETO) where you had some US Pioneers working on a bridge, and a sniper near another bridge when some Armored Reconnaissance German unit was coming out of the woods along the two roads leading to the bridges. Later on an M8 comes to help delaying the enemy's HTs...

I've looked into my archives and there are indeed two Scenarios with that same title, both CMBO and CMETO (AK)...

Are you sure it was a CMBO scenario (Small Gain, maybe?!?)? Irc something similar in CMAK (ETO) where you had some US Pioneers working on a bridge, and a sniper near another bridge when some Armored Reconnaissance German unit was coming out of the woods along the two roads leading to the bridges. Later on an M8 comes to help delaying the enemy's HTs...

I've looked into my archives and there are indeed two Scenarios with that same title, both CMBO and CMETO (AK)...

Thanks Gen Von Television, I'm sure it was a CMBO, at least I think I'm sure, but if you have found two of the same name it may be CMAK. The senario goes like this. A platoon of Geman pioneers are out logging and an American patrol passes by the pioneers as they are logging. A small battle develops between the Pioneers and the American patrol.

I vaguely recall playing the scenario, and I think I still have all my CMBO scenarios incl d/l but nothing like "Logger" or "The Loggers".

Hi Erwin, If you remember what it is let me know and I'll load it to refresh my memory and find out who the author is. May be he will want to redo it for CMBN. If he dosen't then I can let him know my intent to redo it and get his blessing.

Yeah, I vaguely remember something like that and I'm sure I've got it on a dusty disk somewhere (I supplied Admiral Keth with about the first 600 he uploaded to the scenario depot). But I haven't got a clue what it was named.