CM: Touch on iPhone

Just for a bit of fun, I attempted to and successfully got CM:Touch working on my iPhone 4S.

Its actually quite playable and haven't had it crash on me yet. Given the smaller screen area the sensitivity is a bit too high, making moving the camera a bit difficult. Moving units around is also a bit challenging, especially as the unit icon is covered by the commands menu once you select a unit.

Anyways, here's a short vid.

http://youtu.be/g3R3d-dnotU

Can't wait for CM:T 1.2, hoping for an official iPhone release :)

I just bought this via the AppStore and consistently crashes after about 3 minutes, usually sooner. I'm running a current gen iTouch (5.1.1)

It happens after a fresh reboot of the device and after a factory reset. Game looks good from what I can see though. I'm impressed with the graphics. Hope the bugs get worked out and this is eventually playable.

I hope it fixes crashing on ipod touch 4th gen because i can't even play the game no matter what I do. I have changed the settings, restart my ipod twice, deleted and rienstalled it, closed all the apps in the backround and it still crashes when it is computing a turn or loading a level. Please fix this because I would love to play this and it LOOKS really fun.

• 1 month later...

I am experiencing a crash on completion of the level uncle red beach with 4 turns remaining my men and tank are in star area and the star is white.next turn I press the icon to advance my turn and the game crashes returning me to my phone screen. I am using iPhone app available in the AppStore please repair these bugs as I do like this game and would like to Finish a level before moving on to the next .i also am finding the icons a little small and close together.