What I Miss About CMx1

SlySniper,

In my original post I did say that CMx2 is better then CMx1. It is my first sentence.

I just wanted to get it off my chest what I miss about CMx1. I wanted all the points listed in one spot. My mind was racing and I couldn't sleep so I banged it out. It might be the 100th such list but there is no real harm in making them. Who knows? Maybe it will inspire the Devs to put one or two things back in before they originally planned to?

It was going well until a certain someone posted. Oh well. My sandcastle has been kicked.

I understand, I am not really going after you either.

Just pointing out it does have a way of sitting wrong with others.

I come here to talk about the game, I like it when we have threads that talk about how to play the game, how to use tactics, how to use the game tools to get units to use certain tactics.

What I find, is mostly threads like this, nothing wrong with it. But it does get old, so it does not suprize me when those that are on the site alot get tired of it and post comments in the opposite view with a attitude. Including myself

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic