Problem with PBEM after patch 1.10

I'm in the middle of two PBEM's and me and my opponents agreed to patch up to the new version halfway through the games. In both games I'm hearing planes and rockets throughout the whole turn and in one game I get a fatal error when I hit the red button and in the other game it makes it to the save screen but when I hit save everything just freezes.

Any ideas?

-Mark

There is some work going on with the red button of death....problem is they need to get a hotfix out for it. I bought the game to play with a friend, and I can't. Doubly frustrating is the valiant attempt at the ipad game, which was great, but needed some time to bake more before release.

Please get a fix out for email crash asap...I wanna play wif my friends!

I'm in the middle of two PBEM's and me and my opponents agreed to patch up to the new version halfway through the games. In both games I'm hearing planes and rockets throughout the whole turn and in one game I get a fatal error when I hit the red button and in the other game it makes it to the save screen but when I hit save everything just freezes

Bummer. I too have had games that did not upgrade to the new patch. My solution is to simply play each game all the way through with the version I started it with. You can have multiple versions of the game installed no problem. Right now I have the 1.01 patch and the 1.1 CW version installed next to each other. I still have a game going using the 1.01 version and several going with the new one.

I have had opponents upgrade games before and so far most of them did upgrade OK but not all of them. In one case I had the same screaming airplane / rocket sounds and they lasted about 70s or so and then all was well.