Balance Issue: Blockade

It seems to me that the national morale impact of the British blockade on German morale is too high. Do others find that to be the case and if so, is there a setting where that can be modded. (Self disclosure: I have been playing these games and loving them since the original SC, but never moded anything but unit graphics).

Thanks.

It seems to me that the national morale impact of the British blockade on German morale is too high. Do others find that to be the case and if so, is there a setting where that can be modded. (Self disclosure: I have been playing these games and loving them since the original SC, but never moded anything but unit graphics).

Thanks.

You need to identify the script controlling the effects of the British blockade on German morale for the scenario you are playing. It will be under the title of National Morale in the Events directory under Scripts. Everything you need to know is in the comment section of the National Morale file.

These are all text files and can be edited in notepad although you will need to use the game editor to compile a new cgn file with the changes.