Victory conditions pbem

In the 1914 CtA scenario could victory conditions be checked in pbem games?

I'm currenttly playing it, v1.03.1, Russia, France and now Italy have surrendered (it doesn't show in the screenshot since it was taken at the begining of the turn, Nov 1917) but the game keeps going, no victory screen.

Not that I mind, I'm having great fun, not so sure about my opponent who's being a real gentleman and keeps on playing turns, even when I have a beach head in the UK

I know it's v1.03.1 just want to let you know there could be something wrong with victory conditions.

Kind regards.

scww1.jpg

Hi

Thanks for reporting this, and I think this has been fixed in 1.04 as some amendments to the Victory scripts and the Decisions that trigger them were made with that patch. But just to be on the safe side I have double checked the relevant scripts in 1.04 for the situation described in your game, and cannot see any errors in them.

Your opponent is being very kind to continue the game, but you have definitely won a Major Victory and the game should have ended. So I guess it might be time to give them a chance for a rematch?

Bill