HQ Attachments - Storm over Europe 1.04

I have a current game going in SOE (1.04) where on some of my HQ's, I can only attach 5 units, not 6. Couple of turns ago I noticed with my 3 HQ's that were supporting units, 2 of them could only support 5 each, and the other could do the normal 6. (This is Russia by the way.) As far as the HQ's supply went, one was at 8 (and supporting 5) another at 10 (supporting 5) and the other at 10 (supporting 6.) So I don't think it has anything to do with the HQ's supply. Then in my last turn I noticed 2 of my HQ's were supporting the same unit. (Although I didn't have twice the support in terms of his morale/readiness.) I also found by accident when I went to detach one unit, it was still attached (but to the other HQ.)

As I'm writing this, it just dawned on me. I probably could support the 6 units, but in some cases the HQ's were supporting the same unit. Is this a glitch? Don't know if it has been reported yet. I believe I've seen in happen in other patches, but just kept thinking I was missing a unit (visually.)

Just noticed in the mirror game I have going, the same thing was happening with 2 of my german HQ's. I had to unattach every unit to find that one of my HQ's was attached to an artillery twice. How is that possible? After unattaching him a second time from that same HQ, I was able to proceed as normal.

Another observation, that I saw in 1914 CtA, is when you swap the units possition with another, the HQ can releave control from the HQ that just retreated, and take control of the new one for the ATK, not sure if this should happen, but for some reason, the unit that swaped, the one that didn't atk, is not selectable by the HQ, I need to deselect some other unit, so this unit become selectable.

Example:

Unit 1 Atks

Unit 1 swaps possition with unit 2

I select the HQ, the unit 2 shows all grey, with not blue line around it.

i deattach the unit 3 from the HQ, now the unit 2 shows the blue lines and I can attach it.