CW QB questions

A couple of queries for CMBN CW QB's:

- Picked Sextons in two QB's - seemed to be zero rarity - and on neither occasion did they appear on the map.

- Moved ammo bearers on top of two mortars with correct ammo. I'm going to have to go back over the manual but I assumed when the bearers were on top of the mortar the rounds would be handed over immediately. I ended up with two teams per mortar and with both mortars out of ammo they seemed to ignore the bearers. One team was down to 4 rounds instead of 9 so at some point they must have been relieved of five.

- Mortar team given a fire mission did not commence firing. Even when the icon was flashing. Their HE ammo was down to zero and one of the crewmen was moving rapidly back and forward through an animation sequence. Again, ammo bearers were on top of the unit.

- Was setting up a fire mission from a platoon HQ. The HQ had line of sight using the targeting tool right along the wall I was looking to hit, but the fire mission too didn't give me LOS to anywhere along that area.