Book advice requested from our German forum members

recieved an Amazon alert on the following- kind of pricey but it has apparently been available a long time in it's native German. Is it worth the price? They are looking at a June release at the moment.

THE COMBAT HISTORY OF THE 21ST PANZER DIVISION 1943-45

http://www.amazon.com/COMBAT-HISTORY-PANZER-DIVISION-1943-45/dp/1907677712/ref=pd_ys_qtk_fr_4?pf_rd_p=53351022&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_t=1501&pf_rd_i=home&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=15HVM70R2MD08Q2GV6ET

Well I am going to assume nobody has this yet, kind of surprising, but what the heck.

So here is what I can find of the author:

On 6 June 1944, Werner Kortenhaus was a 19-year-old wireless operator for the German army. He knew something important was brewing in Normandy. It was to decide the course of the war and change his life. Werner's training didn't prepare him and his comrades for 'real war'

I joined the 22nd tank regiment of the 21st armoured division of the German army in 1943, when I was 18. The regiment was divided into eight companies; each company had 17 tanks and in each tank sat five soldiers. As a wireless operator, I made sure communications worked inside our tank and that we could communicate with the other tanks. We were all young - we weren't generals or anything. When D-Day happened I had just turned 19. I am now 79 - it's that long ago now.

The book covers the entire NW front history of the 21st Pz as well as it's service on the Eastern front.

It is apparently considered a fairly authoritative record as noted in the following thread which includes some pretty well known authors.

http://www.feldgrau.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=28612

He is also credited in The Forgotten battle of Herouville - An account of the participation of the 2nd battalion The Lincolnshire Regiment in Operation Charnwood, July 8-9th 1944 Normandy by Edward Dunstan

Yeah I think this one is headed for the bookshelf. Good thing I got that Kindle to empty out some space a bit.