Please just at least release the PC version today

I know that there are not opinion polls on this forum ... but just +1 if you agree or something similar.

Let's not let the few in the MAC elitist crowd spoil the fun for the great, un-washed masses that have cobbled together our PC's.

I have a hunch that team BF is encountering delays with MAC issues (like the headache they had with the first patch) ....

.... So, seeing as how I have my weekend lined up for the "perfect storm" ... Live-in girlfriend out of the house, large variety of beer in the fridge, lots of easy-to-grab snacks .... and a cobbled together PC itching to load CM:CW Forces .... I propose that you release what you have and let the MAC owners wish they had gone with a PC instead!!!!

If this is what you identify yourself as a "hunch" and it makes you go out start a thread suggesting screwing "the other guys" then I am happy to be an elitist.