Request Flecktarn B (groß)

You'll get them, you'll get them. Not as fast as I'd hoped, but not too long now either.

The above shot is taken at dawn, so the lighting isn't perfect either. But I'm trying to have them not look too "flat" and add some contrast and wrinkles to the clothes where applicable.

• 3 weeks later...

Excellent! Looks great!

I can't wait to see the finished product. I have been without my desktop for the past two weeks as it finally died on me. My new computer is ordered and now shipped and should be here by wednesday. I can't wait to get up and running and see how all my CM games work and look on the new machine. It's been easier waiting on these since I can't play right now anyway.

Seriously starting to go through withdrawals though.

Sadly I can't put as much time into these as I'd like and even a comparatively small and simple detail like those camo loops take a couple hours to get right.

I got good reference material for the vest avaiblae already though and that makes things much easier.

• 1 month later...

The mod hasn't died but I got a new job since last month which leaves me awfully little time to mod since I'm practically having two day and one evening job right now.

Everything's finished safe the vest but that one proves much harder to do properly than I anticipated. I hope I can give you another update before the week is over, but I can't promise anything. I CAN promise you that it will be finshed.