DEMO and pre-order questions

First, will there be a demo for Commonwealth? Wondering more to see if it will run well on my laptop (A6 3410MX, Win 7, 4GB RAM, 1 GB 6755 G2 Vid). I'm assuming the changes aren't big from the original game, but weird things happen with PC's.

2nd, is there a download only option? Doesn't mention it in the announcement or show in the pre-order drop-down. Not interested in having it shipped.

First, will there be a demo for Commonwealth? Wondering more to see if it will run well on my laptop (A6 3410MX, Win 7, 4GB RAM, 1 GB 6755 G2 Vid). I'm assuming the changes aren't big from the original game, but weird things happen with PC's.

Someone else can correct me if I am wrong but I would suspect that the current CMBN demo would be a good test. If you are happy playing it on your note book then you will be just as happy with the Common Wealth module added in. Well more happy because you can play the Canadians:D

2nd, is there a download only option? Doesn't mention it in the announcement or show in the pre-order drop-down. Not interested in having it shipped.

Nope no download only in the pre-order. Once it is released you can just buy it and download it.

We will release an updated CMBN demo around the time that the module is ready for release. It will include a Commonwealth scenario (at least one). The concept is the same as with the CMSF demo(s), which were updated through the three module releases.

Download-only purchases will be available when the module is released. Also "mail only" purchases will be available then. (And to make this a comprehensive answer, "Download&Mail" will of course also still be available, which is the same that you get when you preorder, except it will cost an additional $10)

Someone else can correct me if I am wrong but I would suspect that the current CMBN demo would be a good test. If you are happy playing it on your note book then you will be just as happy with the Common Wealth module added in. Well more happy because you can play the Canadians:D

You're right, modules don't change the hardware requirements.

And it's Commonwealth written together. Only poverty is common.

Thanks for the response! I'll be polite enough not to nit-pick your grammar. Lord knows we Canucks don't really associate ourselves with the Commonwealth these days anyways...

We will release an updated CMBN demo around the time that the module is ready for release. It will include a Commonwealth scenario (at least one). The concept is the same as with the CMSF demo(s), which were updated through the three module releases.

Download-only purchases will be available when the module is released. Also "mail only" purchases will be available then. (And to make this a comprehensive answer, "Download&Mail" will of course also still be available, which is the same that you get when you preorder, except it will cost an additional $10)

Excellent, thanks. So the download only option (for the bundle) will be $75 when the game is released, correct? The '$90, $80, $65, and $10 more' gets a little confusing. More clear when the game is released I guess.