Mission skip??

So, reinstalled the game this week, no save games i see... :mad:

So is there a way to skip a mission, because i have a genuine hatred for the hill mission, beaten it once, and never wanna play it again, i was in the mission after it, but seeing now i lost my savegames, is there a way to skip a mission?

Maybe a save game from someone if a skip is not possible.

So is there a way to skip a mission, because i have a genuine hatred for the hill mission, beaten it once, and never wanna play it again, i was in the mission after it, but seeing now i lost my savegames, is there a way to skip a mission?

I assume you mean you are playing a campaign against the AI and wish to skip one mission in that. You might try starting the campaign as usual and when you get to the mission you don't want to play, ask for a ceasefire as soon as it comes up. That should take you to the next mission, but it may score you as not succeeding in the mission you skipped, with all the consequences of that. But if that mission is one you always do badly in (which sounds like it might be the case), you might actually come out better than if you had played it through.

Michael

BTW, the next time you decide to reinstall the game, first pull the Saved Game folder out and put it on your desktop or somewhere you can find it quickly. Then after reinstalling, substitute that folder for the empty one that is now in the game folder.

Michael

^^^ +1 ^^^

BTW, the next time you decide to reinstall the game, first pull the Saved Game folder out and put it on your desktop or somewhere you can find it quickly. Then after reinstalling, substitute that folder for the empty one that is now in the game folder.

Michael

Actually, i had a severe PC crash, i save mostly everything on a external HD, but apparently not the save game from the game :( ...