scenario description

Well, I have to give you a simple explanation before you get to the moon and back! It has already been done, so don’t strain yourself doing it :D

In the screen shot example, I edited you can see the US, AXIS and H2H listed. In regard to them there are two possible symbols allowed and therefore possible. One is the mark symbol besides the US and the H2H and the other the interdiction symbol for the AXIS.

What does it means:

The mark means that it is possible to play the game on the shown side as a player

The interdiction means that you can not play it on the shown side and or H2H on either sides as a player.

Therefore if you play the US side (in the example shown)as mentioned that means that the AXIS side is computer playing with or no A.I plans made (depending on the designer choice)

Therefore if you chose to play H2H (in the example shown) you can do so and play it either side. There should be a briefing for either sides made by the designer

However, if you chose to, play the AXIS side (in the example shown) besides the fact that an interdiction sign is shown. You can do so, but you have to be aware that no briefing and A.I plans have been made for it.

Cheers