small suggestion for more voice mods

Redjac

Maybe someone could do a small voice mod for air and artillery call-ins portraying a sense of urgency, and maybe some prc25 style impedence. Not meant as criticism for the game as what is there is fine, its just something that hasn't been modded yet. You tube has some actual recordings for examples. I know they are mostly viet nam, but it gives a good idea.

Also a voice announcing reinforcement arrival. On occasion with all the mayhem going on, explosions, tunnel vision, I have looked back wondering how long have those guys been sitting there.

Funny you brought that up...I was playing with an idea in my head about the artillery calls the other day...while taking a shower LOL of all things (CM is invasive)...I would like to tackle that one day, just won't be anytime soon.

But yeah, you are right, it is an area that is ripe for a mod.

Mord.

Well since one often can have multiple arty strikes being called at the same time, I would like to hear them identified so I know which ones are at what stage of prep.

And definitely, I want the AI to recognize me and use my name. (But, I'll settle if the game uses my name in all modules automatically.)

:)