gibts hier deutsche forumsmitglieder?

To the grandsons of Goering and Himmler:

This is an English speaking forum, not a reunion spot for speaking in tongues or whatever regiment your grandpappa served under Pieper. We're not sure what you're saying, therefore it becomes a danger, just like it did twice in the 20th century. It's also not necessary to wear your officer boots/hats when posting.

Please abstain accordingly & disperse,

-Legend

P.S. if you're reading his, thank a teacher. If you're reading in English, thank a marine.

No need to worry Rambo, we're just exchanging tourist information, like where the nice quiet beaches with easy fising port access on the east coast are located. WE COME IN PEACE!

Sharky, well in that case, welcome! Make sure to register your vehicles at the local DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles)! I was recently fined $150 for failing to renew my boat license. It's deer season now, you're allowed to kill one & only one. I've only gone once so far this season, missed with my bow, I'm not that good of a shot, which may surprise you. Haven't tagged one in awhile. I prefer bird & elk hunting. Mostly go bird hunting, because my dogs love it.

Welcome my friends, stop by for a hot meal & some brew.

The Ambassador,

-Legend

Yes I'm a double agent, born in California, but I have lived most of my life in Germany. Rambo's invitation sounds nice though, except the brew part (I assume that means beer), there are a lot of things I miss about the United States but the beer is definatly not one of them.:D