France as minor power?

I was reading the description of the game to see if I buy it or not and read that France is a minor power? no kidding?

France is a major power of the time (they were very advance in weaponery including nuclear reasearch). The defeat was really not certain.

Is there a way to turn France a Major power?

I was reading the description of the game to see if I buy it or not and read that France is a minor power? no kidding?

France is a major power of the time (they were very advance in weaponery including nuclear reasearch). The defeat was really not certain.

Is there a way to turn France a Major power?

MAJOR power? Lebo, think. Do Major powers get whacked in 2 weeks? Do Major powers have 10% of their army drunk during battle? Do Major powers join the other side (Vichey)? Do Major powers help the enemy (they went traitor, fired on my Uncles friends landing in North Africa). French colonies are even a bigger joke, they flip coins to decide who they fight for.

Major powers kick ass.

Major powers don't fold by the act of the will.

Major powers don't have a significant portion helping the enemy.

To put France in the same company as Russia, Germany, and the United States is like saying soccer belongs in the same conversation as baseball, basketball, and golf.

Let Freedom Ring,

-Legend, June 6, 1944