New mod for TOW 1 : Uchronic mod

Arzok

Seems to be OK to use -

Use of downloaded materials

All of the downloadable 3D models available in 3D CAD Browser (3Dclub UK) catalog may be used free in your own or commercial projects. Downloaded 3D models may not be sold individually or provided for free to another parties.

Can contact them to make sure.

I was thinking of a straight 3ds to msh conversion (there are some free tools about) but started thinking about scaling....How does ToW define 'physical' unit size?

It must be possible to find out how to set different guns & arcs for multiple turrets etc. Rendering the animations of multiple turrets may be tricky I guess.

There are other formats available & lots of different models

Possibility for the Japanese Type 95 Ha-Go. Would make a nice Uchronic Japan vs Russia skirmish (re-igniting the early C20 conflict). :D

Not that we need more work of course... :P

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

collisions - столкновения / коллизия ?

You mean - группы / коллекций?

I know this is 3d shell :rolleyes:, one has to provide the "data sheet" to model interaction with game engine. Then it all has to be linked up & tested.

JSH added vehicles, so did the ToW2 Africa balance mod.

Not impossible, just not drag & drop.

Я имел ввиду коллизии, для экипажа в танке, для боеукладки, двигателя, топливных баков и т.д. Наверное вы в курсе, если не в курсе, то можно здесь посмотреть http://ww2.games.1c.ru/?action=mods Скачать "Руководство по созданию моделей"

• 2 weeks later...
How about a modern mod? If you can get units into the game what about modern ones?

I just import units from one TOW to another TOW. The italian tanks are from TOW afrika centauro.

And I "mix" part of tanks to create new tanks (like B2, which is a B1 with a T34 turret, orwhen I change just the gun)

I don't make 3D models. It is to much time consuming for me...

And I presume that it is a lot of work to create a full new unit from scratch :(

• 3 weeks later...

Yes :)

There is a problem in the animation of the passenger.

I did not succeed to solve it :mad:

It occurs when the MG is firing.

But for the driver, is was worse at the beginning. He jumped on the cover of the car each time the MG was firing :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...