1.21 patch - ETA

It would be desirable to see in game mine "Claymore" to US engineering and scout squads, and MON-50 for Syrian SF and Airborne engineering infantry, it can be realized like a Syrian IED or like a mine this short "trigger line" of activation (a bursting detonating fuse) at the face of mine (I don't know how it on english).

Yes new animation it's a cool. Something like on this video up at 50th second http://www.ag.ru/files/videos/warfare/13049/flash#show

Nothing accept troops animation, in Warfare it's looks great. And it doesn't surprisingly, this studio did a "ALFA:antiterror" (if who know this game).

It would be desirable to see something similar and in CMSF, although on the whole animations in CM look good.

New command - to "ALLOW SMOKE".

Practically all soviet/Russian armored vehicles, with the DIESEL engines, is equipped not only a smoke grenade launchers, but also it have the system of raising of smoke-screens through an exhaust system of engine. The special device is injected a diesel fuel in an exhaust system, as a result thick dove-colored smoke appears in a large volume.

I suggest to enter a new playing command "Allow smoke", analogical a new command "Target smoke" in Britishers, at pressure of this "button", the "button" is stopped up, and a technique begins to emit smoke until then, while this command will not be disconnected a player. Thus, the machine correctly located down wind blow can quickly smoked the necessary area.

I suppose that the similar systems of raising of smoke-screens are present not only on soviet machines.

My only request for 1.21 would be that the memory error or whatever is fixed in the mission after Night Stalkers. Because that error has ended my very enjoyable campaign and left me completely disgusted, disheartened, dissapointed and disillusioned.

And yes my pc specs are good ( 6000+, 2 gigs RAM, 9800 GT).

So how does this work for tanks with smoke shells fired from the main guns? The Challenger can fire smoke shells, launch smoke grenades and generate smoke from the engine exhaust.

The challenger could use the engine smoke as a backup once the smoke launchers are used?

It would be nice to see in game new troops animation to "HIDE" command, when the the squad is Hiding, it's good to have different animations to mans who hiding and mans who scanning horizon.

Also it would be interesting to see new animation for binocular, I mean see binocular in hands of trooper.

I'm a big supporter of all things CMSF. That said, I was more than a little frustrated to find out that not being able to select and then move already plotted waypoints (as was more or less promised earlier) in the British module nor in the 1.20 patch was such a major letdown to me that I haven't played the title since the news.

Simply put, I don't have free time. I have to WORK to MAKE it, and to have to spend the overwhelming majority of my time NOT thinking about strategy, but rather fiddling around and deleting waypoints that didn't work successfully the first time because the AI can't handle it...well, it's frustrating to the Nth. degree. Seriously. It is a MAJOR time killer wrestling with the waypoint system.

I'm certainly not even going to think about purchasing the British module till the issue is addressed. I want to buy it, but if I don't have the time to play it because an essential feature is missing, well, why bother?

Has there been any official confirmation that the waypoint-managing system is "for REAL" going to be part of the next patch, or...?

Man, I hope so.

Hi Kyle,

I guess you will have to wait for Normandy. Unless something miraculous happens, major changes such as movable way-points will not be in the Shock Force genre of titles.

Again, for me, the way it is now is manageable, and certainly not a game breaker, I am comfortable with the 'backspace' key to rid myself of unwanted way-points quickly, but each to their own I suppose.

David

I guess you will have to wait for Normandy.

Man, how I badly hope that isn't the case.

Have they officially reneged on this promised and very necessary feature being released for CMSF? I honestly do not have the time to go searching for such a posting (it's already after 12:30 AM for me and I'm just now being able to check my "luxury" websites).

If someone could be so kind as to simply stating "Yes" or "No" that'd be a sufficient and greatly appreciated answer to me. Seriously, don't worry about going into explaining "why" if the decision is officially "No." I'm already quite familiar with the justification for such a response, and most of the time it's understandable.

Thanks!