Campaign's

What are the campaign's here? What are the major ones? What are the minor ones? Since it’s a global game what are the major campaign's based on Europe or Asia, or both? How long do the campaign's go for 1946, 47', 48, etc? Are they historical, what if scenarios, or both?

Yeah...what Scott said!

Well OK, hey Scott, maybe we shouldn't be so demanding, what do you think?:confused:

Maybe if we just get something revealing(see my "new features" thread) each week that would be consistent with "Battlefront" and "FurySoftware" 's well recognized secretive collusion.:mad:

Come to think of it, I have some hurricane boards(for the windows) in my backyard and with all the rain lately, I've got a decent collection of rainwater.....anybody got any ideas??????;)

I guess we probably shouldn't be so demanding, but this just reminds me of when I was a little kid and Christmas was right around the corner. I'd always badger my parents, and occasionally their responses would help me guess what I was getting. At the same time they definitely spurred me on to feel that way.

I'd just like to add on to what Kowalewski said for campaigns, what about the Marianas turkey shoot (minor or major) Mr. Carver I'm sure could design this one extremely well. I might be a little biased on this one but what if you don't do Fall Blau and instead do Midway (It's just 19 days earlier), add in a Wacht Am Rhein minor campaign and that list would be amazing!!!