Some bugs to report

Tartari

the multi game runs smoothly but I had the ammo and gun not appaering in the ammo window and the broken parts of the vehicle not showing in red:

grab_217.jpg

the P40 has no texture

grab_218.jpg

and last thing, when i call mortar artillery, the game crashes!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK, still got issues with loading game, not so frequently like in demo, but still...

Runtime error #3(trap). What is this?:confused:

OK, that is weird, now every second time that I try to load saved game, got this #3 error, no matter is it quick save or not... ???

Most probably the game crashed while saving and this save became corrupted - it wouldn't load. If all saves from the given mission don't load, try to delete folder maps inside of main game folder.

Yes, but I cannot constantly deleting directory because of CTD. I dont want to start game from begining every time the game failed to load or save. Battle of Sbeitla is horror ;), gave me a headache before end... I'm on Kasserine pass now, and guess what, not even one crash in this mission. Loading-OK, saving-OK, thats the way entirely game meant to be... Don't think I'm complaining on all game, game is very good and promising, but something must be done with this "bugs" or call it anyway you want... Still, best game for long time. Regards.

Hello

I have a big problem with this game. Well I have quite a few - but the most serious is that the game dies on me every time I end a mission and it tries to autosave. I also cannot save during a game. I have deleted and installed the game again with no improvement - Suggestions ??

Regards

Von S...

I've tried this in Sbeitla mission, there are many of them in barbed wire. In XP it worked right. Maybe someone else has this error too?

Try the other mission with barbed wire. And maybe on a vista 64. Im absolutely sure the bug happened there.

Maybe this has been reported before, but I feel compelled to say it nonetheless. My TOW 2 freezes up from time to time, especcialy in saving a game. It cannot be run together when another software program is running.