New El derjine campaign video preview

As said earlier, this the link for the preview of the 1st battle map of the El Derjine campaign -A Recon in Force - being made and that will be uploaded at the end of April at the earliest, but probably more likely at the end of March.

it is a long wait, for which I humbly apologize, but as you will find out it is necessary to take time and bring you a campaign "spit and polish" as an old sarge of mine was saying.

Cheer

just hope the link works well

<embed id="VideoPlayback" src="http://video.google.fr/googleplayer.swf?docid=-5113793130722014919&hl=fr&fs=true" style="width:400px;height:326px" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed>

For a future video, could we get a near ground level fly over of the terrain? In the current video, the obvious valley and dam height differential is apparent. However, the road 'switchbacks' at the height of the camera give no impression of how complex the terrain is. I assume the switchbacks are are some relative steep slope (else why would the road switch back and forth) but it isn't apparent in the video.

Damn fine map by the way. I look forward for more information about the campaign.

For a future video, could we get a near ground level fly over of the terrain? QUOTE]

Very pertinent remark. I shall do so in the next video, probably showing a convoy worming its way along that road.

By the way, you made me think of the curves of the Burma road in the WWII conflict. I shall designate the road going east from the village on the plateaux to the edge of the map as "little Burma road".

There is indeed a difference in height around 30 -50 meters depending of the road on the west side or the one on the east side, we are looking at. That from the base of the road, downhill, to the center of the small town.

Cheer