Panzerfaust buggy?

rofl

First model of PzFaust had something like 30m range (in 43). Then it was upgraded to 60 then 100m max.

Anyway it was a pretty crude weapon : a rocket on top of a stick, no targetting mechanism, and very bad precision. It's not that weird that your 40m shots did miss, even less if the guy had a bad skill level. But I don't know which one is used for PzF...

The slope of the T34/76 was sufficient to disrupt the Munroe effect. That means the shaped charge may not have time to form properly because of the angle. It did happen, but I don't know if the game is attempting to simulate that phenomenon, or whether it's just a bug. John

as long as the front of the faust patrone hits something hard it wil blow up, the only thing stopping it from penetrating the armor would be that the hollow charge of the faust would not be pointed toward the armor, and thus blowing up on the tank but without doing any damage

Originally posted by rofl:

I aim at the T-34 hull from a few meters and cant hit him?

I try it several times and allways the same result :rolleyes:

rofl, what map is that on? Do you experience this on the same map or other maps? I have seen my guys hit with the Panzerfaust many times before. But I have also seen them miss what seem like relatively easy shots.

Just wondering.