CMMC.. While you wait for CMC..

PSK

Being a GM - game master of CMMC I would like also to welcome new players to CMMC.

Join in and have fun time both playing battles and "live" military roles in our game.

PS Greetings to all CMMC players in this forum

[ August 16, 2006, 03:29 PM: Message edited by: spartan1 ]

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, i've been involed with CMMC2v2 now over a year. Yes it is slow, because the clock stops and starts. But if a commander decides to move or retreat a unit away from advancing emeny there won't be battle. Since the spring most units have engaged the emeny, so there should be a few battles fighting now as we speak.

If its slow is because the GM's have to bulid very battle making sure very thing is in place as the orders in the COCAT files. Thats a lot of work for a few people. The shortages of recruits or staff has given the burden to some players to play multi battles and multi rolls.

I'm not a GM, so wouldn't know the persice information of all the burdens the GM face or the command staff other fighting units.

But the unit i'm fighting with has engaged in it's second battle. I think it was slow for frist months was becuase many units where planning their operations, trying to get that extra artillery battery or Tank support instead of the sister unit.

Now the dice has been rolled all the planning has been done and now for the last few months the frist enagement and continue battles have been fought.

So it's looking good, NOW is the time to get involed before its to late.

Question: when will Combat Mission Campaigns be available?

will it be available in the shops?

Hey all - first time I have logged on to this forum in years.

Its good to see there are some folks out there who either remember playing or are still playing CMMC! It was interesting to read all the above comments, even the folks who didn't enjoy the campaign. I know CMMC2v2 has been an uphill struggle so its amazing to see the concept still has legs. If nothing more, CMMC is (was) a great way to meet a bunch of very nice people.

My best regards to all CMMC'ers, past, present and future!

-James Bailey

CMMC1 Head GM (emeritus)

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by James Bailey:

Hey all - first time I have logged on to this forum in years.

Its good to see there are some folks out there who either remember playing or are still playing CMMC! It was interesting to read all the above comments, even the folks who didn't enjoy the campaign. I know CMMC2v2 has been an uphill struggle so its amazing to see the concept still has legs. If nothing more, CMMC is (was) a great way to meet a bunch of very nice people.

My best regards to all CMMC'ers, past, present and future!

-James Bailey

CMMC1 Head GM (emeritus)

Greetings from CMMCv2 community ;)