Panzerfaust 30K?

That means it's range is 30K as opposed to the normal 30M or 60M range, these babies were actually rather big and needed to by deployed to the combat zone by a special sdkfz 101 halftrack, but they were damn effective at extreme long range.

Unfortunatly only a handfull were made, and they came to late to stop the tide for the Third Reich.

Only one case is known of a PzF 30K being fired in anger, it was used as a last ditch defense weapon when the factory where it was constructed was being attacked by soviet troops. It scored a decisive hit on an IS-2 at the relatively modest range of 2K, the effectiveness of the warhead apparently impressed the soviets as they broke of the assault almost immediatly. The next morning the massed soviet artillery of both RVGK reserve heavy artillery and an entire Guards Mortar Brigade was used in a 3-hour long 'fire-strike' artillery mission.

Suffice to say that this massive bombardment levelled the factory, destroyed the PzF's under construction as well as the tools used to build them, and the nearby town of Schuegel-am-Rhein.

http://strony.wp.pl/wp/pbellum/pb_uzbrojenie_strony/pp_pzfaust.html

This page has the data on the 30k; it's in polish (which I don't understand), but has a pretty clear table of technical data at the end. From what I've guessed the page says, the 30k has warhead diameter of 100mm instead of 150mm, weighs 3.1kg as opposed to 5.1kg of the 30, and penetrates up to 150mm of armour instead of 200mm of the bigger versions.

Originally posted by Engel:

http://strony.wp.pl/wp/pbellum/pb_uzbrojenie_strony/pp_pzfaust.html

This page has the data on the 30k; it's in polish (which I don't understand), but has a pretty clear table of technical data at the end. From what I've guessed the page says, the 30k has warhead diameter of 100mm instead of 150mm, weighs 3.1kg as opposed to 5.1kg of the 30, and penetrates up to 150mm of armour instead of 200mm of the bigger versions.

k = krappier? ;)