I cannot modify unit bases

Thanks! I really just had to use the proper graphics editor. Now all is ok, and I will test which brightess and contrast is the best. I've been wanting to change base green.bmp to a bluish hue, I think it will be more visible on the field. Before I try to edit the unit bases in CMBB but couldnt get how to do at all, seems it is unaviable it that game.

One more question then: colours of  zones that we should to capture are dependent on some files too? I'd like to make them a little dim.

After a serie of experiments I have adopted the Pinetree Iconed Bases Mod of Richard Lloyd (if he doesnt mind)

Iconed Bases Mod, but I changed coloros of the icons. Originally created for a desert area, it is sometimes lost among the verdure of Normandy. Now it is looking so:

CM_Normandy_2017_05_27_00_20_43_490.jpg

First I was going to make chevrons more bluish, but I discovered it looks darkish. Maybe I will return to it later. The yellow color I remove because it looks not good on the yellow objective zone, that I still cannot change...

• 2 months later...