Commonwealth Manual for Mac Version

Is there a way to download a .pdf of the Commonwealth manual for the Mac?  I managed to find the other 2 missing manuals, well I haven't found a copy of the vehicles manual either, but I didn't think there was one for that.  I really like having the manuals for the encyclopedia part.

If anyone could provide me with this info, I be greatly appreciated.

Christian Boe

They are not in the documents folder, nor were they ever.  I bought the CMBN Big Bundle yesterday, and while there was a documents file, no manuals were included in it.  I was able to locate the CMBN and the Arnhem add on manuals on the website, but the Commonwealth mod's manual seems to require that you use it on the web.  What I'm wondering is there a place on Battlefronts website that I can download this specific manual from.

All my other Battlefront games have full documentation, for some reason this one did not.

Christian Boe

cdu802,

Welcome aboard!

I have an old (late 2009) iMac, and have everything for CMBN except the Vehicle Pack and checked the manual situation for you. Not only is there a CW Manual in CW's Documents, but there are two separate PDFs. One has the sepia period look throughout, while the other is plain black text on white, except for visuals, which are as for the first. Right now, I have two different versions of the CMBN Game Manual, two different versions of CW and a single version of MG, which is the black type on white paper format. Every last one of them is printable and doesn't have to be viewed solely online. To my knowledge, at no time has BFC ever said it was doing away with PDFs for manuals and only allowing them to be read online. I think something is seriously amiss here and suggest you first talk to Tech Support here but plan on taking the matter up with the BFC Help Desk. You should never have had to go online to get the manuals in the first place.

Regards,

John Kettler

Edited by John Kettler

Seems as if the new all inclusive installer doesn't include all the manuals - best contact support so they can get them to you if you've bought the main game and all the modules - and alert them to repackage the downloadable installer with 'em.