Licence keys used up

Dear Battlefront,

I now possess two laptops. The reason for this is that I currently live and work in Russia, and I am totally dependent on having a functioning computer, both for my job and for keeping in touch with friends and relatives. If one goes wrong I have he other to fall back on. Needless to say, I have (or rather had) some CM games installed on each.

My second laptop never worked properly until quite recently. To cut a long story short, the Russian 'Computer Master' tried everything to get it going. He thought the hard drive was faulty (it wasn't) took it out and tried it with a number of other laptops. Unfortunately I had installed CMA and CMN plus the Commonwealth module on it. What seems to have happened is that each time a laptop was fired up with my hard drive in it, CMA and CMN were registered as having been installed on another laptop, and to cut a long story short, my licence keys are now no longer valid. (For the record, the hard drive was ok, but the motherboard was faulty and it has now been replaced.

I would like (if possible) to apply to Battlefront for licence keys for CMA and CMN plus Commonwealth module. If this is not possible, I would be grateful if a moderator could tell me. I will then buy these titles again. I hope this is not necessary as it will all become rather expensive!

Apologies for bringing this up and I look forward to hearing from you.

SLR